Jabal Omar Development Company invites its shareholders to attend the 12th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (The First Meeting) by means of modern technology
The Board of Directors of Jabal Omar Development Company are pleased to invite the shareholders to participate and vote in the 12th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting (the first meeting) which will be held at 7:30 pm on Thursday 15 Shawwal 1442 Corresponding to 27 May 2021through means of modern technology. This is in support of the preventive and precautionary efforts and measures exerted by the competent and relevant health authorities to address the emerging Corona Virus (COVID-19), and as an extension of the continuous efforts exerted by all government agencies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to take the necessary preventive measures to prevent its spread.
City and Location of the General Assembly’s Meeting
By Means of Modern Technology
URL for the Meeting Location
Date of the General Assembly’s Meeting
2021-05-27 Corresponding to 1442-10-15
Time of the General Assembly’s Meeting
Shareholders Registered in the Issuer’s Shareholders Registry in the Depository Centre At the End of the Trading Session Preceding the General Assembly’s Meeting as per Laws and Regulations
Quorum for Convening the General Assembly’s Meeting
The general assembly meeting shall be held in the presence of shareholders representing at least a quarter of the company’s capital. If there is no quorum for this meeting, a second meeting shall be held one hour after the end of the duration of the first meeting, the second meeting shall be valid regardless of the number of shares represented in it.
General Assembly Meeting Agenda
1) Voting on the Board of Directors’ Report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 (attached)
2) Voting on the Company’s auditor’s report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 (attached)
3) Voting on the financial statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020 (attached)
4) Voting on discharging the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2020
5) Voting on appointment of the Company’s external auditor from among the nominees recommended by the Audit Committee, to review and audit the financial statements for the Q3 and the annual financial statements for the fiscal year 2021 and Q1 and Q2 of the fiscal year 2022 along with determining their fees.
6) Voting on the formation of the Audit Committee, defining its tasks, its Charter, and remuneration for its members for the next cycle, which begins on 30/6/2021 and ends on 29/6/2024, noting that the candidates (whose Resumes are attached) are:
1) Mr. Mohanned Saud Alrasheed
2) Mr. Saad Mohammed Alhamlan
3) Mr. Adeeb Mohammed Abanmi
7) Voting on the payment of additional fees to the current external auditor PwC, in the amount of SAR 1.360.000 for the additional work that falls outside the previously agreed scope of work to review and audit the annual and reviewed financial statements for the year 2020. The additional work relates to evaluating the company’s investments, transactions and business continuity assumptions, and appointment of an expert to assess the adequacy of the zakat provision for previous years.
8) Voting on amending the remuneration policy for the executive management (attached)
The voting on the agenda items of the AGM will be solely electronically through Tadawulaty, which will start on Sunday, 11 Shawwal 1442 Corresponding to 23 May 2021, 10:00 a.m. and ends at the closure of the General Assembly Meeting. Registration and voting shall be available free of charge in Tadawulaty services for all shareholders by using the following link: https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa
Eligibility for Attendance Registration and Voting
Eligibility for Registering the Attendance of the General Assembly’s Meeting Ends upon the Convenience of the General Assembly’s Meeting. Eligibility for Voting on the Business of the Meeting Agenda Ends upon the Counting Committee Concludes Counting the Votes
Method of Communication
For any inquiries, please call 0125478888 Ex: (3202 Or 3203)