ABOUT THE COMPANY
JABAL OMAR DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Jabal Omar Development Company is arguably one of the largest real estate developers in the region and one of the largest listed companies on the Saudi Tadawul Stock Exchange. Its flagship project, Jabal Omar, is a mixed-use real estate mega-development project within walking distance of The Grand Mosque of Makkah. As the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia continues to increase its capacity to welcome a growing number of pilgrims, JODC is a proud contributor to the development of the area surrounding The Grand Mosque and strives to provide Makkah’s visitors and residents with a unique spiritual and physical experience.
A Saudi joint stock company, established by Royal Decree, No. M /63, dated 9/25/1427 AH corresponding to 10/18/2006 AD. The capital of the company is 11,545,341,620 Saudi riyals
Jabal Omar’s Contribution
Jabal Omar Project will include a variety of 4 stars and 5 stars hotels with the capacity to host 36,000 visitors annually, and more than 100,000 visitors during Hajj season.
The project will offer various shopping facilities, and cultural sites (Islamic museums) that will enrich the visitor’s experiences.
The company contributes to the success of “Tourism Visa” with its offerings to the visitors of the holy mosque.
- The company continuously seeks to support Saudi youth by providing many job opportunities in various fields to serve the guests of Allah, especially the people of Makkah.
- Increase Women’s Participation in the company’s divisions.
- Providing training & advice for university students.
- Contribute to supporting the Kingdom’s efforts to support Saudization plans
- The project will provide thousands of job opportunities upon completion.
Enriching and deepening the Holy Mosques’ visitors’ experience.
The Hajj and umrah Vision Realization Program will allow the best possible number of Muslims to perform Hajj and Umrah to the fullest.
Providing the best services for Hajj and Umrah performants.
- Increasing job opportunities for youth and raising employment rates
- Raise the rate of women’s participation in the labor market from 22% to 30%
- Reducing the unemployment rate from 11.6% to 7%