The 9th Ordinary General Assembly (Second Meeting)
JODC Board of Directors is pleased to invite the shareholders to attend the 9th Ordinary General Meeting (second meeting), which will be held, at 6:30 pm on Thursday 24/6/1438 AH, corresponding to 23/3/2017, according to Umm Al Qura calendar; at Makkah Marriott Hotel located at Jabal Omar project in Makkah; in order to review the enclosed agenda.
We draw the shareholders’ attention to the following:
- This meeting is valid, regardless of the number of shares represented therein.
- Each shareholder has the right to attend the Assembly’s meeting, and he may appoint another person to attend on his behalf other than the board members or the company’s employees, under the power of attorney enclosed with the announcement; provided that it is certified by one of the chambers of commerce and industry, or a local bank, a notary public or authorized persons. The company must be provided with a copy of the power of attorney; enclosed with a copy of the ID card and the commercial register at least two days before the meeting date; while bringing the original power of attorney to the company on the General Assembly’s convening day. Each shareholder wishing to attend the General Assembly (in person or by proxy) must bring his ID card, and attend before the meeting to complete the registration procedures.
- The financial statements are presented daily at the company’s head office, at the shareholders’ request during the official working hours, except on holidays.
- JODC is pleased to notify the shareholders that they can vote remotely on the clauses of the Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, through the e-voting service. The esteemed shareholders registered on the “Tadawulaty” e-services website can vote remotely starting from 10 am on Sunday 13/6/1438 AH, corresponding to 12/3/2017, until 10 am on Thursday 24/6/1438 AH, corresponding to 23/3/2017. Accordingly, we call upon all the company’s shareholders to participate and vote remotely, by visiting the Tadawulaty website: https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa ; noting that the registration in Tadawulaty services and the voting are available free of charge to all the shareholders.
- We would like to draw the shareholders’ attention that the registration will be allowed starting from 5 pm till 6:30 pm on Thursday 24/6/1438 AH, corresponding to 23/3/2017.